Forward Tipping Mini Dumper up to 1 Tonne training course
TThis course is aimed at people who require the knowledge and practical skills needed to safely operate and correctly maintain a Mini Dumper.
We will conduct a learner analysis to identify the duration of training required for those with limited or no experience, whereas experienced operators can attend a one day Experienced Worker Assessment (Test Only).
Course OverviewOur Forward Tipping Mini Dumper Course covers the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as an operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer's handbook for the particular machine to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with the manufacturer's and legislative requirements
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for forward tipping mini dumper use
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area
- Prepare the forward tipping mini dumper for use and operate safely and efficiently
- Attachments set correctly for operation
- Environmental considerations
- Storage and transport of forward tipping mini dumper / implements / attachments
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures