Mobile Tower Training
Provide training on mobile access towers manufactured in aluminium alloy or GRP fibreglass, approved to BS EN 1004: 2004 and which carry a current British Standard or other equivalent mark of approval.
This course is aimed at personnel who are or will be responsible for assembling, dismantling, moving, inspecting and using mobile access towers. There is no prerequisite required for this course, although a working knowledge of mobile access towers is an advantage.
Successful delegates will gain an understanding of current relevant legislation and be able to dismantle, erect, inspect and most importantly use mobile access towers safely, in line with current approved methods and manufacturer’s instructions. The course agenda includes:
- Introduction to PASMA and Mobile Access Towers
- Legal overview – health & safety / Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British & European standards
- Guidance & information on tower components, inspection & maintenance
- Tower assembly & dismantle (3T method & advanced guardrail)
- Tower stability & tying-in
- Hazards when using mobile access towers
- Your Responsibilities when using mobile access towers
- Multiple choice assessment paper
- Practical training & assessment session