Impact Moling for Underground Apparatus
Designed to deliver knowledge and practical appreciation of impact moling and trenchless technologies.
Method of delivery:
Theory is delivered in the classroom but the course incorporates a significant element of practical hands on training (in a controlled simulation).
- Factors affecting the suitability of moling
- The basic principles of moling operations
- Understanding the pre-use maintenance checks
- Risk assessment, PPE and personal safety equipment
- Recommended safe operating systems