Skidsteer Loader training course
This Skidsteer Loader (Bobcat) course is for anyone who is required to operate a Skidsteer Loader in the construction or land-based industries. Our practical based course will teach trainees how to safely operate the machinery as well as give them a good grounding in their health and safety obligations as an operator.
Courses are conducted on customer premises anywhere in the UK at a date and time to suit you, ensuring any disruption to your working day is kept to an absolute minimum.
If you would like more information on our Skidsteer Loader courses please feel free to click on the buttons below where you will see how long your course will take and what the course will cover.
The primary aim of this course is to ensure that the operators of Skidsteer Loaders understand and comply with the relevant Health and Safety Regulations. This course complies with the Health and Safety Approved Code of Practice.
Our Skidsteer Loader Course covers the following:
- Introduction and Aims for Skid Steer (Bobcat) Training
- Current Regulations for Skid Steer (Bobcat) Training
- Structual Parts of a Skid Steer (Bobcat)
- Pre-Use Inspections/Handovers of a Skid Steer (Bobcat)
- Coolant, Fuel, Lubrication Systems
- Safe Operating Methods & Hazards for Skid Steer (Bobcat)
- Bulk Loading using a Skid Steer (Bobcat)
- Other Associated Construction Activities
- Theory Test
- Practical Training & Assessment
- Course Evaluation
- Brief Risk Assessment Session