NPORS Excavator as a Crane training course
This course is aimed at people who require the knowledge and practical skills needed to safely carry out lifting operations using a 360 Excavator.
We will conduct a learner analysis to identify the duration of training required for those with limited or no experience, whereas experienced operators can attend a one day Experienced Worker Assessment (Test Only).
- All current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Pre - shift inspections
- Controls and instruments
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Trenching, back-filling, levelling and marking out
- Excavating deep and shallow excavation
- Use of the front loader
- Other associated construction activities
- Explanation of attachments
- Theory and Practical Assessment